High quality prism sights designed for AR pattern rifles. The 6×36 model features a Bullet Drop Compensating (BDC) reticle designed for 5.56 NATO ammunition.
- Supplied With Low-Profile Mount And Lower 1⁄3 Co-Witness Mount
- 10 Stage Digital Brightness Control
- Exposed 1 MOA Click Turrets
- High Quality Aluminum Construction
- Fixed Parallax At 100 Yards
- Auto Shut Off And Shake Awake
- Ideal For Use On ARs And Hunting Rifles
- Compatible With Micro T-2 Footprint Mounts
Nitrogen purged. Shockproof. Waterproof. Fog proof. All caliber rated
Hawke Two Year Warranty.
5.56 BDC Dot Reticle
Working with your bullet’s trajectory the Tactical BDC – 5.56 reticle, exclusively from Hawke, provides usable aim points for AR-pattern rifles and pistols. The Tactical BDC – 5.56 is built specifically around the ballistics of 5.56 cartridges, making holdover accuracy more possible than ever before.
The glass-etched BDC (bullet drop compensating) reticle features an illuminated center dot and horseshoe for fast target acquisition.
Initial zero can be performed at 50 yards. This will provide good accuracy using only the central aim point out to 200 yards. For the best accuracy and proper use of the BDC, zero should be confirmed at 200 yards and adjusted accordingly.
FITTED WITH LOW BASE
FITTED WITH HIGH BASE
- SUPPLIED WITH
- Instruction Manual
- Lens Cloth
- High Mount
- Low Mount
- Rubber Protective Lens Covers
- Honeycomb Sunshade
- CR2032 Battery
- Torx Key